Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

90% for a few months, then wave at one year!

[Er...]

I jumped on New Year's Day this year so am nearly at 1 year. Anyone else have a wave at 1 year after seeming to be pretty good for a few months?  I've been pretty good for a few months with just very minor anxiety, some minor hand trembling,  and my most common symptom of muscle twitches which seems to not be letting up much. I also get occasional 4am surges still but much more minor than they used to be. Then about a week ago my anxiety, twitches, and hand issues seemed to get a little worse and then last night bam!! Nausea, general poor feeling (benzo flu), more twitching and trembling, couldn't sleep, weird dreams, bad 4am surges with profuse sweating, didn't sleep hardly at all, tinnitus is back, head pressure. Ugh! I feel terrible. Almost like I did 10 months ago.

I was sure that I was past all of this as it has been months since I have felt this bad but these are all classic symptoms of my early withdrawal. I'm hoping this is a short wave. Anyone else??

I'm in a pretty nasty wave right now at 13 months off.  Last week I felt pretty good for having the flu...ironic, but true. Then, last Thursday I felt the anxiety and muscle tension increase and knew I was going into another wave. Anxiety, depression, rough sleep, pain, muscle tension, fatigue is intense.

For some reason, I thought the worst was behind me too. That's clearly not the case. Just take it day by day. That's all we can do.  :smitten:

I'm in a pretty nasty wave right now at 13 months off.  Last week I felt pretty good for having the flu...ironic, but true. Then, last Thursday I felt the anxiety and muscle tension increase and knew I was going into another wave. Anxiety, depression, rough sleep, pain, muscle tension, fatigue is intense.

For some reason, I thought the worst was behind me too. That's clearly not the case. Just take it day by day. That's all we can do.  :smitten:

I felt that I had a little bug last week too. I bet that can trigger a wave. Good luck all.