Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

NEED POSITIVE FEEDBACK FOR MY MILK KLONAPIN TITRATION PLAN PLEASE

[ho...]

currently on 2.5 k. plan on titrating 1 mg at first and keeping the other 1.5 dry. i dose three times a day. i will be putting 1 mg in 200 ml of milk and reducing .50ml which leaves me at a 2.5% rate a month to start with. i know this may seem ridiculously slow but all i can think of handling right now. when i get down to 1.5 mgs i will convert to all liquid and change to 300 mls of milk to keep concentration level the same as the 1 mg in the 200 ml. i will be using the ball mason jars and allowing the pill to dissolve for 24 hours, shaking occasionally throughout the 24 hours. when preparing doses i will slightly shake jar, then pull reduction, eyeball the milk mixture into my three dose jars. i will take .6 ml of water put into my batch jar to get access swish around and put .3 ml into each dose jar. i will take .5 mg dry with each liquid dose. i will put water in each dose jar and drink to get extra. i plan on drinking the milk without any reductions for about 2 weeks to get used to it. i am planning on eatting a breakfast bar or something with my morning dose because of blood sugar issues when i wake up. i read some things about a rim of milk being on the inside of the jar, whats that about and any suggestions about that? also going to store my syringes in plastic bags in fridge after rinsing with water only. any suggestions, anything im forgetting, or any POSITIVE feedback would be greatly appreciated. im hanging on by thread here. NO HORROR STORIES PLEASE. pg and alcohol are not an option for me. thank you. nicole

Sounds good to me. I like your plan. 3% a month is a cautious place to start, but that is fine. Take your time and establish that cut as a valid one. You can then decide if you want to go a bit faster later on based on how things have gone with this cut. Good plan. You did your homework. The idea is to stay out of symptoms and this should do that, but if it doesn't don't hesitate to hold as needed.

Sounds good to me. I like your plan. 3% a month is a cautious place to start, but that is fine. Take your time and establish that cut as a valid one. You can then decide if you want to go a bit faster later on based on how things have gone with this cut. Good plan. You did your homework. The idea is to stay out of symptoms and this should do that, but if it doesn't don't hesitate to hold as needed.

thank you sg, you think its too slow? im scared to go any faster at this point. but have to start somewhere. do all my details sound ok? thank you so much nicole

thank you sg, you think its too slow? im scared to go any faster at this point. but have to start somewhere. do all my details sound ok? thank you so much nicole

If you are afraid to go faster that is the best reason to do it. I think it is right for you for that reason. Your details sound fine. I can tell from the way you described them that you have paid attention.

If you are afraid to go faster that is the best reason to do it. I think it is right for you for that reason. Your details sound fine. I can tell from the way you described them that you have paid attention.

thank you sg :)

hi sg what formula did you use to get the 3% a month? I did a couple math problems and got the answer but is there a basic formula for monthly reduction? Also as I'm looking at my spreadsheet,  I'm calculating from last months starting dose and obviously the 3% is going higher, as I'm using same amount of milk and pulling same reduction. Any advise how I can keep the monthly the same percentage without having to revise my whole plan? I want to start dry and liquid and keep concentration per ml the same through out. Thank you Nicole

hi sg what formula did you use to get the 3% a month? I did a couple math problems and got the answer but is there a basic formula for monthly reduction? Also as I'm looking at my spreadsheet,  I'm calculating from last months starting dose and obviously the 3% is going higher, as I'm using same amount of milk and pulling same reduction. Any advise how I can keep the monthly the same percentage without having to revise my whole plan? I want to start dry and liquid and keep concentration per ml the same through out. Thank you Nicole

You could recalculate the cut every single day, but that is a lot of extra work with not much payoff as the cut size does not change much from day to day.  Recalculating monthly is fine.

Monthly amount: .03 x (dose) = 3% of dose

daily cut = (3% of dose) / (30 days)

You could recalculate the cut every single day, but that is a lot of extra work with not much payoff as the cut size does not change much from day to day.  Recalculating monthly is fine.

I just don't know how I'm going to recalculate monthly to get the dose decrease I want without changing entire plan, milk amount, reductions etc. Thanks so much nicole

I just don't know how I'm going to recalculate monthly to get the dose decrease I want without changing entire plan, milk amount, reductions etc. Thanks so much nicole

You're making it more complicated than it is. The cut size would get a little smaller. That's it.

You're making it more complicated than it is. The cut size would get a little smaller. That's it.

I was just thinking that,  I'm starting with . 5ml pulls, I'll guess I'll put in spreadsheet. 4 etc to see what I get. I don't even know about to read a syringe so all this is new to me. Thank you sg.

me again. I know my dose per ml is. 005 using 200 MLS milk with 1 mg klonopin. How do I figure out what  . 4 ml equals if I want to lower cut at some point? I can't get any of my spreadsheets to work, so probably going to have to use a journal method. Each day I'm going to have to minus my mg pulled for the day? Is there any easier amount of milk to use to keep the math part easier. I'm going to be taking 1.5 dry and milk 1 mg. Would 100 MLS milk make things easier for keeping track? I really wanted to start with 2.5% monthly. Sorry for being a pain. Brains not working. Nicole

me again. I know my dose per ml is. 005 using 200 MLS milk with 1 mg klonopin. How do I figure out what  . 4 ml equals if I want to lower cut at some point? I can't get any of my spreadsheets to work, so probably going to have to use a journal method. Each day I'm going to have to minus my mg pulled for the day? Is there any easier amount of milk to use to keep the math part easier. I'm going to be taking 1.5 dry and milk 1 mg. Would 100 MLS milk make things easier for keeping track? I really wanted to start with 2.5% monthly. Sorry for being a pain. Brains not working. Nicole

Yes, 1mg in 100ml would make the numbers easier.

If you are on 2.5mg K and want to taper 2.5%/month, that would be .0625mg over 30 days, which is about .002mg (.2ml) a day.

If you are on 2.5mg K and want to taper 2.5%/month, that would be .0625mg over 30 days, which is about .002mg (.2ml) a day.

where is. 2 on a 1 ml syringe and if I want to increase my reductions how will I know how much it is. Sorry sg, just confused. Nicole

where is. 2 on a 1 ml syringe and if I want to increase my reductions how will I know how much it is. Sorry sg, just confused. Nicole

1ml= .01mg. That's all you need to know. With that number you can convert any cut you want.  .2ml is 20% of 1ml,

1ml= .01mg. That's all you need to know. With that number you can convert any cut you want.  .2ml is 20% of 1ml,

last question I hope sg. Where is . 2 on the 1 ml syringe? Is it the 2 below the 5? Thank you nicole

last question I hope sg. Where is . 2 on the 1 ml syringe? Is it the 2 below the 5? Thank you nicole

Your 1ml syringe probably has either 50 or 100 divisions and those are broken into 10 major divisions. Each major division is 10% of 1ml so  .2ml would be two major divisions. It is probably marked with a 2.

Your 1ml syringe probably has either 50 or 100 divisions and those are broken into 10 major divisions. Each major division is 10% of 1ml so  .2ml would be two major divisions. It is probably marked with a 2.

thank you sg