Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Sleep

[re...]

What do you do?

Can you sleep without help?

I have been taking visteral, switched to Benadryl but Benadryl has dried out my sinuses and now I have a sinus infection on top of these other symptoms

I can't rest.  I'm so restless

My sleep routine has consisted of 200mg theanine, neuro sleep drink 30 mins before bed, then a 5mg melatonin once I am ready to sleep. I'll also play the headspace sleep meditation as fall asleep.

This has worked fairly well, and usually sleep quite well til 4 - 4:30am waking occasionally once or twice before and falling back asleep. If I happen to have a bad night then the next night I'll supplement with 25mg OTC to ensure it doesn't happen twice. Fortunately it hasn't happened much since I don't like to use that often.

I am not in the total-insomnia-state any more, I am able to have nights with 8-10 hours sleep - but then again those with zero sleep. Anything ANYTHING I hear or notice can wake me up or make me so focused that I cannot fall asleep.

But I don't get anxious any more by this. I can accept that this is another sleepless night and I know that I can survive with more than one sleepless night - thats a huge effort, I think.

So there are changes - and so there is hope.