Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

long window and now very difficult day

[ga...]

I just had several really great days, but have 'crashed' today.  So many symptoms that are difficult to push through...crying, burning in head, neck, can't focus, etc., etc.  Have had a couple difficult nights with restless legs, wide awake.  Feel like I am 'paying' for having a good couple of days. :-\

Hi GardenLady,

I'm sorry you have had a return of an awful wave after a window of several days.  Its the worst practical joke of this whole process, how we can feel so good one day and so miserable the next.  Charlie Brown and the football comes to mind.

But the fact that you can string together several great days is a really good sign of healing.  Hunker down and get through the bad ones as best you can.  Distract yourself and take is as easy as your life allows.  Those good days will return.  And as healing progresses you will get more and more of the really good days and less of the miserable ones.  That's what happened for me.  I have many really good days and a few bad ones here and there, but not so much of the bad ones any more.  You will get there!

Sending you lots of good vibes for hope and healing and strength to hang on until that happens.

:smitten:

She

I'm so sorry.  It's easy to overdo it when we're feeling good and then we pay the piper.  I did this continually…every time I felt good I pushed it to the limit and then paid for it for awhile.  Try to remind yourself to dial it back when you're feeling good.  The central nervous system just can't take much stimulation for awhile, even the good stuff.

:smitten: