Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

nocturnal panic instrusive thoughts confusion during tapering nightmares

[jo...]

I realize its common to have nightmares during tapering but the last few nights I have been waking up around 2am with racing intrusive thoughts with feelings of fear , confusion - disorientation just losing it mentally. This did not happen to Me during My taper a few years ago.

Although I have had thoughts get stuck in My head like We all do now and then but never anything like this, is this a symptom of tapering or possibly going to fast with the taper ? Has anyone else experienced this problem.

Yes! I worry about all kinds of things, like losing my job, my house, my children, all doomsday type scenarios. This happened to me 2 years ago when I ct'd off 2mg of Klonopin & it's happening again now as I tapered & since I jumped 11 days ago. I know it will get better. I find distraction & keeping busy helps.