Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Fourth time coming down from diazepam

[mm...]

Hi guys, my name is Matthew  And I had to reinstate my SSRIs and various other meds as well as 10 mg diazepam. Looking for help and support. planning to start my taper in the new year, this is the fourth time I've tapered off since 2009

Hi guys,  I had to reinstate my SSRIs and various other meds as well as 10 mg diazepam. Looking for help and support. planning to start my taper in the new year, this is the fourth time I've tapered off since 2009

Edit: Personal information removed

Hi guys,  I had to reinstate my SSRIs and various other meds as well as 10 mg diazepam. Looking for help and support. planning to start my taper in the new year, this is the fourth time I've tapered off since 2009

Edit: Personal information removed

Why???

Metheral66 yes as soon as I started feeling thos efeelings I ran back to the doc for meds.  Starting taper down from 10 mg starting Dec 28th? sorry, I don't know how to add back my personal information.