Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

51 DAYS FEELING GOOD

[mo...]

HEY BB,

It has been some time since I left a post. Today makes 51 days that I have been benzo free. Well to be honest I have been free of everything!!!! No Alcohol No Weed. No Xanax. I feel much better. The withdrawals do seem to pass. A lot of the physical symptoms seem to have passed. Many small ones linger here and there. Some of the stuff that does get to me is the mental aspect of it. I am not working yet. I'm kinda living a very low key. Stress free life style. I guess it's good for my recovery. I don't want to jump back in before I start to build up a foundation. But all in all. There is another life that awaits you. It's a better life. A benzo free life. It can get boring at times. But I guess i'd rather be bored than to have a drug that literally controls my life. I hope you all are well. And have a great evening!!!!

Best,

Moose.

Wow, you are doing so well. That is terrific, and to be off all the stuff...nothing less than amazing! I am so happy for you. You should be proud of yourself.  That is quite the accomplishment.  :smitten:

Congrats on being benzo free!

I am a short time user and it completely put a hold on my life, I am taking a leave of absence at University because of it...what you said about being bored really resonated with me. Right now I live a very stress free life, and I know that this is best for now.

Take care! :)