Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

need some positive words

[Kl...]

I'm 81 days out and for the last 2-3 weeks I've felt like I was really close to recovery. I had maybe 30-60 min waves of minor stuff each day. I was getting out and doing some things too.

Friday and Sunday were almost 100% but the Sat, Mon, Tue, Wed have been awful. Last night I got maybe 3 hours sleep, the worst I've had since the 2nd week out. I woke at 1:45am and haven't got back to sleep at all. I've usually been getting 6+ hours. Saturday and Monday I was crying a lot because I just felt so hopeless.

I am really scared now that I'm not getting better and that it will never happen  :-\

I know how hard it is. I definitely felt the same as you at 81 days out. You are going to have highs and lows throughout the WD process. Stay strong and hold on you will be OK, you will get better. I am one year out and I have seen a lot of the worst symptoms pass. I am confident you will too.

Thanks for the encouragement. I thought I'd be through the worst of it by now and it felt like I was. It's so hard to stay positive at the moment.

To do a cross over taper from Ambien. I stopped Ambien and had panic attacks. I am feeling like I shouldn't have taken the clonazepam now, the Dr advised me to take for 4 weeks. The only thing I really had was anxiety attacks from the ambien, now I have been in hell for months.

Stick with it, Klungo, it will get better.  A few very poor nights is enough to make anyone despair but the nights will get better, slowly.  I had months of very little sleep, now I sleep 8 hours easy. 

I think you may still be having withdrawals from clonazepam. Also if you had sleeping problems ambien and clonazepam only mask the sleeping problem Keep positive mate!        :thumbsup:

Thanks guys.

I actually stopped taking them a few times and was ok. This time I think I used them for longer and far more regularly without realizing. Not a chance in hell I will ever use them again no matter how bad my sleep is.