Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Went to Dr today....Possible Breakthrough, Maybe.....

[Ma...]

Well I seen My Sleep Dr today, they said in my bloodwork My Thyroid was high, meaning that it was a low count, I read someplaces that low thyroid can cause poor sleep as well as high BP and some weight gains, just curious if any of you ever heard about this

well I think I slept some last night but a usual waking up I feel like I did nothing at all, and today I have muscle aches, feel cold and my cough is worse, I been having flu like stuff awhile now and nothing helps, probably assuming that my quality of sleep is so bad my immune system sucks

no other peoples opinions though on this, ok....I'm Done here, thats to those who actually talked to me early on, I can see my constant bitching and all my other posts are probably just getting on other peoples nerves, Ill just take my Issus to another forum, most likley if I cant figure out whats wrong Ill probably just go back on stronger benzos the rest of my life, again thanks to those who listened