Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

cold feet

[nh...]

whats with the cold feet and hands? anyone else have this and is this a listed WD symtom? i have also been urinationg more has anyone heard of this? im 4 months out

I had cold hands, feet, and cold everything else early on. It's related to anxiety. I wish I had a more technical answer for you than that, but that's my understanding of it. However, I didn't have any issues with frequent urination, but that doesn't mean it's not a normal symptom of the drug withdrawal process. Regardless, these symptoms will eventually pass. Good luck to you.

The cold feeling is a common wd sx, your body thermostat is messed up with these meds, it will heal. Just give it some time. Be patient with yourself. Another possible cause of being getting cold is loosing body weight, also a wd sx, just another thought to ponder on. Frequent urination, again a common wd sx...