Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Intense uptick has me wondering what I did to cause it...

[in...]

It's very simple, yesterday I was in a terrible mood all day, then the anger/irritability started up, I went to work, came home, and the buzzing, anxiety and cog fog started with extreme vengeance. I started having bad suicidal ideation and told the person I live with that I don't want to live anymore if it's going to be like this. I woke up just now feeling exactly the same, don't want to be around people, go to work, or do anything.

The only thing I can see that's different is that I took Nature's answer Elderberry Syrup all day yesterday for my cold. Once I read the abstract of a study that somehow related sambucus nigra to GABA in some obscure way. Could this be attributed to my intensifying symptoms?

[d4...]
Hi. If it was by Planetary Herbal (sambucus nigra/black elderberry) as a syrup, it is 40% grain alcohol. Definitely related to gaba. I used a wild cherry bark elixir by Planetary herbal; very good product/contains grain alcohol. The elixir I used felt fine for me. I had taken it a bit while on Rx Xanax, and off (off for 10 months now). Very good product (immune builder, vocal elixir, etc.). Peace. Karuna