Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Intense uptick has me wondering what I did to cause it...

[in...]

It's very simple, yesterday I was in a terrible mood all day, then the anger/irritability started up, I went to work, came home, and the buzzing, anxiety and cog fog started with extreme vengeance. I started having bad suicidal ideation and told the person I live with that I don't want to live anymore if it's going to be like this. I woke up just now feeling exactly the same, don't want to be around people, go to work, or do anything.

The only thing I can see that's different is that I took Nature's answer Elderberry Syrup all day yesterday for my cold. Once I read the abstract of a study that somehow related sambucus nigra to GABA in some obscure way. Could this be attributed to my intensifying symptoms?

[32...]
Hi. If it was by Planetary Herbal (sambucus nigra/black elderberry) as a syrup, it is 40% grain alcohol. Definitely related to gaba. I used a wild cherry bark elixir by Planetary herbal; very good product/contains grain alcohol. The elixir I used felt fine for me. I had taken it a bit while on Rx Xanax, and off (off for 10 months now). Very good product (immune builder, vocal elixir, etc.). Peace. Karuna