Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

48 DAYS CT I SEE HOPE

[mo...]

Hey BB,

I'm writing this because I wanted to let everyone out there know what's going on with me. Today was a kick ass excellent day. I went Xmas shopping for my Fiance. I went to bloomingdale's. Stood in line holding a bunch of bags. And women staring at me as to why I was in the hand bag section. ( I AM A MALE LOL) I actually was able to have a conversation with a bunch of people without freaking the fuck out. I guess that's a good thing right? I made a few meetings. I came home told my brothers a bunch of jokes. I also had a conversation with a room full of strangers and made everyone laugh. I have always been a fun loving funny joking person. Always had a smile on my face. I haven't been able to find a piece of my old self in these 48 days. But I know that there is a chance in hell that I will get better and be able to live life without Xanax. As crazy as this sounds. I actually don't know what tomorrow will bring. I don't know if I will have a good day a foggy day. But all I know is that I need to try. Half the battle is to show up and try. If you don't try what the fuck do we have left? I guess it's a glimmer of hope that I have given myself. I'm going to go to bed soon. I hope you all are doing well.

Best,

Mooseman

I'm really happy to hear you had a good day. That is a sign of good things to come for you. Congrats, hope everyday is the same. That personality is def in there somewhere.