Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Question about my jump. I hope I didn't C/T.

[Di...]

As my signature says, I took 0.125mg daily of kpin for 5 months after taking a small dose for a little over 2 months due to Acutane depression. I thought I would be able to to take a 50% cut for a week then quit. Was this considered cold turkey? I was doing a dry cut so it was near impossible to cut the pill any smaller.

It's been almost 2 months since my last dose and my symptoms are going up and down (the ones listed in my sig) and some are starting to disappear altogether (headaches and tremors).

Did I prolong my agony because I didn't cut the pill any smaller or get a drip? Would it have made that big of a difference with the dose I was taking?

I'm really freaking about still having physical symptoms as well.. is it normal to  still have physical symptoms and not be in the acute stage?

you did a fast taper from a low dose. could you saved yourself some pain by tapering longer? hard to say, but there is no guarantee. a lot of people taper for a long time, and still go through rough time. I would not call your jump a cold turkey. a lot of people stop at 0.125, and many more at 0.06 or so.