Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

What is going on with the brain

[Be...]

I can tell you I have had good days on and off for months now. I had almost 0 good days between the beginning of month 4 and end of month 5. I can tell you what you just described sounds 100% normal. Usually my WORST days are right after a good day. Stick with it. Eventually the good days will become more frequent. Hopefully one day it will be nothing but good days and bad memories.

hi what did you do when you had extreme anxiety? or did you just ride it out?

I can't speak for OP but I can tell you that I rode it out. Going to work a week after C/T and I remember my first day back for no reason in the mornings for like 3 days my HR would get up to like 150 without doing anything. I finally calmed myself and knew I had to keep working for my family.

Two good days then bam back in hell

People who have had this and then had their days normalize please respond

BF, sorry about the wave.  :'(  But you've got me curious, what does "two good days" look like to you?  Did you feel some major shift in the muscle tension finally?