Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Able to get out in public early in morning but feel like a space cadet

[Ma...]

Hi Buddies,

I think my agrophobia is lifting (yay!). I was able to start a one week course that commences at 8:30am but I am sitting in the class feeling like an absolute space cadet. Will these symptoms ease further? Thank you

Yes. They will lift further, and if you're anything like me, I'm much more spacey in the morning too. I find that coffee helps me clear my head, but be careful if you've avoided coffee during your taper. I drank it all the way through, so my body was used to it.

I've had to become comfortable while feeling uncomfortable - as in, get used to it, feeling like a "space cadet" I mean.. For me, it's gotten a bit better, and varies during the day.. I'm a little over 9 months out..

I've had to become comfortable while feeling uncomfortable - as in, get used to it, feeling like a "space cadet" I mean.. For me, it's gotten a bit better, and varies during the day.. I'm a little over 9 months out..

I'm not comfortable with it at all.  Glad you have been able to get comfortable with it.  That's huge.