Important Survey - Please Participate ×

SWEATY PALMS & ODD FEELINGS

[mo...]

HEY BB,

Today makes 46 days since I have been benzo free. I have noticed that my palms of my hands have become very sweaty. They started when I came out of detox and it started to fade. But now they just get clammy and sweaty all the time. It's starting to freak me out. I am also very restless I can't seem to get comfortable. I feel like i'm never going to get better. The odd feelings are sometimes almost like a wave of dizzy feeling I get through my body. It starts from my brain and makes it way through my body. Am I ever going to feel normal??? I want to get back to work. But I cannot even face going to work like this. I need some re-assurance.

Best,

Moose.....

HEY BB,

Today makes 46 days since I have been benzo free. I have noticed that my palms of my hands have become very sweaty. They started when I came out of detox and it started to fade. But now they just get clammy and sweaty all the time. It's starting to freak me out. I am also very restless I can't seem to get comfortable. I feel like i'm never going to get better. The odd feelings are sometimes almost like a wave of dizzy feeling I get through my body. It starts from my brain and makes it way through my body. Am I ever going to feel normal??? I want to get back to work. But I cannot even face going to work like this. I need some re-assurance.

Best,

Moose.....

Hi Moose.

I'm sorry your suffering, but all those symptoms are normal. I sweat like mad at times. My hands get clammy, as does just about everywhere else  :o Also, being restless is a huge part of WD. I'm 14 months out and I have a very, very hard time sitting still. Also, the "odd feelings" like dizziness could be a bit of depersonalization/derealization. It's super common, so don't worry.

I couldn't even think about working until about 1 year off the poisonous pills. It takes an extraordinary amount of time to heal, but I do see healing happening (finally) so hang in there  :thumbsup: