Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

SWEATY PALMS & ODD FEELINGS

[mo...]

HEY BB,

Today makes 46 days since I have been benzo free. I have noticed that my palms of my hands have become very sweaty. They started when I came out of detox and it started to fade. But now they just get clammy and sweaty all the time. It's starting to freak me out. I am also very restless I can't seem to get comfortable. I feel like i'm never going to get better. The odd feelings are sometimes almost like a wave of dizzy feeling I get through my body. It starts from my brain and makes it way through my body. Am I ever going to feel normal??? I want to get back to work. But I cannot even face going to work like this. I need some re-assurance.

Best,

Moose.....

HEY BB,

Today makes 46 days since I have been benzo free. I have noticed that my palms of my hands have become very sweaty. They started when I came out of detox and it started to fade. But now they just get clammy and sweaty all the time. It's starting to freak me out. I am also very restless I can't seem to get comfortable. I feel like i'm never going to get better. The odd feelings are sometimes almost like a wave of dizzy feeling I get through my body. It starts from my brain and makes it way through my body. Am I ever going to feel normal??? I want to get back to work. But I cannot even face going to work like this. I need some re-assurance.

Best,

Moose.....

Hi Moose.

I'm sorry your suffering, but all those symptoms are normal. I sweat like mad at times. My hands get clammy, as does just about everywhere else  :o Also, being restless is a huge part of WD. I'm 14 months out and I have a very, very hard time sitting still. Also, the "odd feelings" like dizziness could be a bit of depersonalization/derealization. It's super common, so don't worry.

I couldn't even think about working until about 1 year off the poisonous pills. It takes an extraordinary amount of time to heal, but I do see healing happening (finally) so hang in there  :thumbsup: