Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Ladies please help scared

[Re...]

Just wondering if anyof you ladies had intense wave after menstral cycle? I am afraid mine ended yesterday symptoms have been ramping up all week now I can barely move confused dizzy no strength. Hoping this isnt the new normal. I cant function at all and i was doing ok.

Thanks everyone just needing some hope

For the first year-and-a-half my symptoms would really flare right before my cycle. Both physical and emotional symptoms would flare up. Now I no longer get waves of symptoms during this time. Our bodies are super sensitive to hormonal changes during this time.

Before after during.. In other words.. All the time. To be honest I truly think my issues have always been hormonal. I was placed on klonopin due to anxiety and insomnia. Most likely it was due to hormonal imbalances and eating things we know now mess with our system. If my doctor would have looked into WHY I was feeling anxious and not sleeping, maybe today things in my life would be diff. Good luck. Love K