Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Is this for real or am I dreaming? Edit It was a dream. Today it is WAR!!!

[44...]

[44...]
I had struggle so long with my Valium w/d. Relapse so many times. But now I feel almost like myself, even though I am in the middle of my taper plan. I cut 1,25 mg 2-3 weeks between. Last time 2 weeks. And this is day 5. Don't feel sick, little morning anxiety which is gone after I go up from bed. I have little nausea and dizziness. But not more. I feel OK and this is so strange. I make bigger cuts than 10 % and I just wait...But it pass by pretty easy. I guess my body had adjust..I am stable. Totally....Maybe to soon to say YEAH!!! Does anyone know this feeling? I feel happy again...I see an end of this pure hell I had been in for 2 years...

Its the nature of the beast, I have had days in a row where I have been really down with all sorts of symptoms then woke up the next morning feeling on top of the world with zero symptoms except for tinnitus that seems to stay no matter what.

[78...]

Glad you're feeling good at this point. Enjoy! You may still have ups and downs as you progress to 0, but you have a glimpse of what "healed" will feel like. Awesome!

P.S. Can I come with you to Goa? :)

[44...]

Today it hit me  :tickedoff:. Real severe too...I feel really bad at the moment. Maybe it is the peak of the w/d,  it is day 6 or it start way to late than it use to. I have horrible tinnitus, extreme vision problems. Like black spots in my eyes. It feels like I almost go blind. Head ache from hell and body pain. Like the flu. itchy. No anxiety yet but it feels like almost a panic attack is upcoming...Not scared just pissed off!! Nausea to and burning sensation in my mouth...Well lets go to war again and fight the demon from hell...It will pass I know but now I am so shakey that it feels like a really nasty hangover...

An elephant is sitting on my chest. Heavy to breath...Cramp in solar plexus....

[44...]

Glad you're feeling good at this point. Enjoy! You may still have ups and downs as you progress to 0, but you have a glimpse of what "healed" will feel like. Awesome!

P.S. Can I come with you to Goa? :)

Now it is war...my body is in hell...It was way to soon to say yeah!! Hell yeah!! To day I say hell? Yeah...😠

Goa? Sure it is a free world 😁

[44...]

And then I got a window...what is this??? From severe to almost normal except head ache...The w/d sxs just fade away after a small accident at home..I think I will try the rubber band effect....Have you heard about that? Does it work? Cause pain with a rubber band  around your wrist. Pull and release...it becomes a snap and hurts like hell :tickedoff:

I would never hurt myself by selfharm so if this works for distraction to remove sxs then I sure will use it. My doctor told me to use a rubber band...

Well you enjoyed the window so I'd try to stay positive that another is around the corner. I'm sorry the wave hit. It sucks. And no I'm not a rubber band advocate. Lots of other less painful distractions. Pain doesn't equal gain for me. B