Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

upper right rib pain

[er...]

I have pain in the upper right stomach/rib along with nausea. I thought it was my liver due to history of alcohol use. But a CT, ultrasound and MRI were clean.

Did anyone get this during withdrawl? There is a ton of pressure toom

I  do. but I don't have any nausea.  I believe its the liver working hard to detox the meds out our system. this Wd will cause one to have pain  in places, making one to thing something is serious when its not.

I get a sort of ache/pain under my bottom right rib also, I had it checked and they said it could be muscles from the klonopin taper and try motrin

Yes, the pancreas area as well

Also thought I had pancreatitis.

The mid gut and right rib area are very sore to touch. Does anyone have tenderness?

I also have a lot of pressure in my head.

If you've been checked out and all was well I'm sure it's the withdrawal. So miserable but not medically serious. Body pain is common almost anywhere I think. Also, if you keep feeling the area you yourself will make it tender without even realizing it. Nature of the beast. B

I googled pancreatis. You would probably have a fever and be throwing up. That area gets tender when my GERD acts up. So heartburn could do it too

[22...]

Yes, the pancreas area as well

Also thought I had pancreatitis.

The mid gut and right rib area are very sore to touch. Does anyone have tenderness?

I also have a lot of pressure in my head.

Pancreas is located on the left side of the body and into the center not on the right side. The liver is placed on the right side. I got tietze syndrome and it start with pain in the ribs  and sternum. Hurts really bad. I got solar plexus pain when my w/d sxs starts. It is related to abdomen muscles.

Check out blood test for liver and pancreas enzymes. I am a nurse and this doesn't sound like pancreatitis . You get really sick then and then it is acute you have to go to ER right away. The gallbladder is located under the liver. Stones can hurt really bad. Sometimes cause pain between your shoulders.

Stomach problems like ulcus, acid reflux GI problems is often located in the middle of your belly.

But my advice is see a doctor...

Thank you. Liver and pancreatic enzymes normal. No gerd per 24 hour ph monitor. Gallbladder out. I did have duodenitis in August and the pain has worsened. Wondering if I have developed gastritis now. But it is also in solar plexus area. I thought about costo for the ribs. I get a lot of pressure there too, like a baby pushing.

I do get a lot of head pressure with this and nausea.

They also found a thickened isthmus, small thyroid nodule, and a 2.9 cm cervical lymphnode last week on ultrasound.

Yesterday I took .125 xanax in the morning, .125 mid day and 0.0625 in the evening.

I honestly am not sure if I am withdrawing or having an actual medical issue. I am following with docs. It is just that last week I took .25 at 8pm and then nothing. By 4pm the next day I felt awful so I took another .25 and within 20 mins I felt a lot better, not awesome, but better. Withdrawl or coincidence?