Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Klonopin Taper- Help please Current dose 0.0625mg Daily

[Ki...]

Hey Friends!  I need your help please. I am on 0.0625mg Klonopin, down from 3mg 1xDaily.  Up to this point I have been doing dry cuts but breaking those .25mg ODTs into 4th is tricky business.  I tried subbing Valium but got the doses wrong. So I'd like to try a schedule I found that might work for me, but my brain is foggy as to how to do the titration itself.  Looks like I need some PG or alcohol, as I don't drink milk.  I'd dissolve the .25mg OTD pill in PG or alcohol and use a syringe to piece-mail out the doses. Basically, does this plan look solid and how do I measure out 0.0425mgs??  Am I missing any important steps? Sorry, I am not good at math and these cuts don't help much.  Thank you friends in advance for your time and assistance.  It is both needed and greatly appreciated!!  :smitten:

12/7/16  0.0625mg

12/17/16 0.0425mg

12/2516  0.0225mg

12/30/16 0.01mg

1/5/17    Nada!!

Hey Friends!  I need your help please. I am on 0.0625mg Klonopin, down from 3mg 1xDaily.  Up to this point I have been doing dry cuts but breaking those .25mg ODTs into 4th is tricky business.  I tried subbing Valium but got the doses wrong. So I'd like to try a schedule I found that might work for me, but my brain is foggy as to how to do the titration itself.  Looks like I need some PG or alcohol, as I don't drink milk.  I'd dissolve the .25mg OTD pill in PG or alcohol and use a syringe to piece-mail out the doses. Basically, does this plan look solid and how do I measure out 0.0425mgs??  Am I missing any important steps? Sorry, I am not good at math and these cuts don't help much.  Thank you friends in advance for your time and assistance.  It is both needed and greatly appreciated!!  :smitten:

12/7/16  0.0625mg

12/17/16 0.0425mg

12/2516  0.0225mg

12/30/16 0.01mg

1/5/17    Nada!!

After you dissolve the K in the solvent (alcohol or PG), then you dilute it with water so you end up with a .1mg=10ml.

For example, dissolve  .5mg of your  ODTs in 1ml vodka or PG, then at 49ml water.  Now you have 50ml liquid, each ml contains .01mg K.

.0625mg=6.25ml

.0425mg=4.25ml

etc.