Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Just Too Much!!

[Tr...]

Given my situation, I've been getting sxs that I never experienced before.  This Cog Fog started out of nowhere.  It is really challenging to say the least.

For those that are experiencing this, could you please share any coping tips? 

TRY

could you describe your cog fog?

my head is so whacked I can barely do anything anymore...very woozy/off balanced/dizzy and head pressure beyond belief...

its far worse then any thing I have read others write about...I have been told that its Chronic neurological Lyme

but who knows since blood tests are so unreliable they say that its a clinical dx

I have other symptoms that really do not go along with w/d also...but I always question what is w/d and what is possible Lyme

It's like there is fog, it's hard to describe.  I don't know how put it into words. 

Plus my ribs are getting squeezed tight towards my stomach.  This is just way too bizzare for me.

Yes I have the cognitive fog bad. I forget things as soon as they are said to me and I feel just weary and not fully awake. The chest tightness is likely muscle related as Kpin is a muscle relaxer. I get really sharp chest pains and numbness down my arms which makes me think I'm having a heart attack.