Important Survey - Please Participate ×

I mixed my klonopin wrong!

[ti...]

I decided to dissolve 4 rather than 2 pills, but noticed today that I forgot to double the water!

I think its only been 4 days. Im afraid to resume my taper. The gabapentin is screwing with my brain. I honestly dont know whats side effects or withdrawal so Im going to stop the gabapentin

Im taking a vacafrom menopause too, at least for this month. The night sweats have been brutal

I decided to dissolve 4 rather than 2 pills, but noticed today that I forgot to double the water!

I think its only been 4 days. Im afraid to resume my taper. The gabapentin is screwing with my brain. I honestly dont know whats side effects or withdrawal so Im going to stop the gabapentin

Im taking a vacafrom menopause too, at least for this month. The night sweats have been brutal

You could just take out half the amount if that's the case.  :)-- V

Now if my brain were working I may have thought of that. I had already taken the double dose, realized I mixed it wrong, threw it out and remixed it

No wonder I cant teach my kids math

You could just take out half the amount if that's the case.  :)-- V

Or just added more water.  ::)