Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

I mixed my klonopin wrong!

[ti...]

I decided to dissolve 4 rather than 2 pills, but noticed today that I forgot to double the water!

I think its only been 4 days. Im afraid to resume my taper. The gabapentin is screwing with my brain. I honestly dont know whats side effects or withdrawal so Im going to stop the gabapentin

Im taking a vacafrom menopause too, at least for this month. The night sweats have been brutal

I decided to dissolve 4 rather than 2 pills, but noticed today that I forgot to double the water!

I think its only been 4 days. Im afraid to resume my taper. The gabapentin is screwing with my brain. I honestly dont know whats side effects or withdrawal so Im going to stop the gabapentin

Im taking a vacafrom menopause too, at least for this month. The night sweats have been brutal

You could just take out half the amount if that's the case.  :)-- V

Now if my brain were working I may have thought of that. I had already taken the double dose, realized I mixed it wrong, threw it out and remixed it

No wonder I cant teach my kids math

You could just take out half the amount if that's the case.  :)-- V

Or just added more water.  ::)