Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

help this is scary

[tr...]

Ok please someone help me with this its so scary

But when i lay down for the past few months o get this werid vibrations in my neck arms legs brain like its werid it gets worst when i lay down like im going to have a seziure i kmow im not nut its so scary i cant even lay down anymore cause it hurts and scares me .

No dr can help me they ran blood test but that shows nothing this is the scary symptom

Ok please someone help me with this its so scary

But when i lay down for the past few months o get this werid vibrations in my neck arms legs brain like its werid it gets worst when i lay down like im going to have a seziure i kmow im not nut its so scary i cant even lay down anymore cause it hurts and scares me .

No dr can help me they ran blood test but that shows nothing this is the scary symptom

I get this kind of vibrations all over even in my head. I always think it's a suizure to but I been having them for months and haven't had a siuzure yet. It will pass , let it go

You say it cause you pain ? That's interesting can you explain the pain to Me?

Its like werid pins and needles in my arms hands and feet and neck than vibrations then..as i lay its like shocks in my body with muscle twitches sometimes even in my eyes its just so scary i think that this has been the worst cause i want to just lay and rest and i cant without being tourtered so i get back up im really worried like how can this go aways its been months of this

Its like werid pins and needles in my arms hands and feet and neck than vibrations then..as i lay its like shocks in my body with muscle twitches sometimes even in my eyes its just so scary i think that this has been the worst cause i want to just lay and rest and i cant without being tourtered so i get back up im really worried like how can this go aways its been months of this

Yeh I have that, good description. It's scary but it's not gonna kill you. It will go away. I don't get it nearly as much as I used to. Give it some time . Your still early days aren't you? Symptoms stick around for a long time. I'm 7 months off and still extremely symptomatic . Hell I even get fun new symptoms

Yeah this has been happening for 3 months its hell and i was only one the aitvan and remron for 4 months than xanex two weeks after this all is just so scary cause i was getting all this on it..thats why i stopped i figured it would go away once i stop and it hasent its sooo scary :(

Yeah this has been happening for 3 months its hell and i was only one the aitvan and remron for 4 months than xanex two weeks after this all is just so scary cause i was getting all this on it..thats why i stopped i figured it would go away once i stop and it hasent its sooo scary :(

Yeah i havent heard of anyone getting better after 3 months on here. Its all normal  :hug:

Yeah than they put me on lyrica in the detox and two weeks after that antiseziure meds im wondering if thats holding me back..i never have windos for 3 months ita been the same hell everyday its so hard cause i have young kids i keep thinking like..everyone says they just layed in bed all morning always and i cant even do that because of these werid feelings that hurt ya know

For the past 4 years every dr i saw wanted me on depression meds or benzos for l fibro and i said no than i did not sleep got desperate and i never thought my life would chage like this im soool shock and sad very amd at myself :( i feel like i let my kids down now

I know how that goes i have a 4 year old daughter with me at all times. How i have managed seven months with her around is still a mystery. I am always surprised when i look at how far i have made it through this with a kid in tow. You must be very strong to have made it this for with two smalll kids. So i know you will be strong enough to make it through the rest of this. Just take it all one minute or second at a time. Its the only way to make it through.

i feel like i let my daughter down all the time, but i know bottom line we are not. Since staying on these drugs would have been more of a let down in the long run. Better to sort ourselves out now, you know.

Thank u so much for the positive post back and my kids around the same age its very hard i hope they dont remeber this and neither do i at one point i was writing lerters good bye cause it hurt so bad i was sure that i would not have woke up the next day...its so scary god bless u i hope we can keep in touch

Thank u so much for the positive post back and my kids around the same age its very hard i hope they dont remeber this and neither do i at one point i was writing lerters good bye cause it hurt so bad i was sure that i would not have woke up the next day...its so scary god bless u i hope we can keep in touch

I dont think they will remember. I dont remember anything from that far back and anything i do is like being at the park or something. I dont think you remember how weird your parents acted. I am usually on here lurking around . feel free to pm me. God bless you as well

Thanks i am confused on how i get the aniexty and stuff coming off this stuff but the pyhsical like the tremors and vibrations like wtf thats scary i think thats what im more worried about cause i can meditate by mind alpt but i cant do that for the physical part fml thanks again