Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

2 weeks post jump - is this normal

[lo...]

i don't have many symptoms, but the ones I have are bad. they all mental. anxiety, depression.

I wake up in the morning and hate it. hate to force another day of this.

my taper and 1st week post jump weren't too bad. first days post jump felt like a window. then couple waves hit on me, and windows became less. now I feel its all one big wave. the only time I have any relief is during sleep and dreams. but getting to the evening through the day feels like forever.

I also feel very tired and don't even mention the tinnitus.

after any exercise and this could be a longer walk, I feel like a panic attack and have to lay down.

is it true that people who got benzos prescribed for anxiety, will battle anxiety longer once they off? I mean I had anxiety in the past, but nothing like this. it takes every minute of the day.

My anxiety just lifted about one month post jump. It is MUCH better.  Tinnitus not so much, but Ashton says T is the last to go. You're doing great and in about a week the acute stage will start getting better.  Maybe not day to day, but week to week, month to month. 

thanks man. I think I did read too many horror stories aka '24 months post jump in hell' like wtf. I mean if you suffering for years it is better to stay on this stuff no. and my life on klonopin was great. i lost tons of weight, got fit, did many accomplishments, never got into any tolerance w/d. taper was relatively easy....

btw, as much as this morning was dreadful, this afternoon feels like 50% better at least. still anxious, but I got some glimmer of hope, and even warmed up my yamaha r6 after months of not being used. So i am hoping that my waves will become less and less in time....is just when they last, it feels like forever.

My anxiety just lifted about one month post jump. It is MUCH better.  Tinnitus not so much, but Ashton says T is the last to go. You're doing great and in about a week the acute stage will start getting better.  Maybe not day to day, but week to week, month to month.