Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

acne

[pu...]

Anyone's withdrawal give them severe acne?

I was just getting to the point in withdrawal where I felt comfortable leaving the house, seeing friends, and working, and my acne got so bad I will no longer leave the house.

Completely devastating. All over my face, back, and my neck / back of neck is absolutely terrible.

I won't take antibiotics (because in the long run they are very bad for you) or accutane (which is an awful medication with tons of lawsuits against it) .. that's all the dermatologists I have seen will recommend.

V sad.

Hi, I am sorry to hear and totally understand how you feel. I used to have severe acne back then like years ago and my family doctor prescribed me Accutane. I didn't know much about it, it helped with the acne but it's very bad. I don't recommend it.  I tried lots of cream/lotions/etc. Proactive did help me a bit but later I found it came back.  Then I just stopped using anymore.  I tried drink more water, eat healthly, good night sleep, etc. that should helps.  However, I think acne will go away when we get older that my case. Now my skin is fairly all right. Sometimes I have one or two pimples if I don't eat well but other than that Im ok.