Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

sitting still makes symptoms worst

[tr...]

>:( does anyone else have symptoms that are stronger when u sit still...i sit down and my temors and muscle spasms hurt more i shake more when i rest..my muscle start to twitch spasms hurt like wtf why would resting make it all go even more crazy i cant walk 247 its going so long that i cant sit down anymore i think im going to just give out from this

Trying,

Yes, sitting still and lying down feels worse.  We are more aware of the symptoms when not distracting with some sort of movement or diversion.  We are completely focused on the symptoms.

I know it is difficult, but try to add a signature to your profile, so more people will chime in to support you.

You are going to be okay.

Sofa

Yes.  Click on Profile at the top of the screen.  Then click Forum Profile.  Fill in the blank box where it says Signature.  Save changes.

Sofa

Signatures usually include:

Drug(s) taken, how long, dosages, how you came off (if you are off), when you came off, other drugs you are currently taking, etc.  Anything you can think of that might give people an idea of what you are up against.

Sofa

Ok thanks mines kinda like 50 pills on and off for 5 months they kept trying everything but i mainly stayed on the longest was ativan and remron and thats were im getting this nasty cns issues now sorry mines now as written out as well as ur guys is my mind is like a blank

the hole testing which pill might help - I have done that too. Its a bad thing to our body. I remember that I was always whipping with at least one foot to get the inner aaaaaaah! out of my body..

Its acute and it gets better. It helped me to listen to fast music so that I could move my foot in sync, without noticing consciously.

Another helper was doing things in slow motion, the more my body wanted to shake, the slower I walked, breathed and so on.

And of course: Some minutes per day I freaked out, to music or in silence and there are also body therapist that teach to shake the hole body like you were in the movie the exorcist:-)  - I found that helpful too. Just take care your neighbor doesn't see you. Mine did.  :idiot:

Inability to sit still without symptoms getting worse is my worst symptom

I see everyone around me relaxing and having the ability to nap makes me wonder

If I'll ever be able to be comfortable sitting still

I'm 10 mo out ....

does it get better?

When ?

Oh yes, i have this at 20 months out. When im innactive my muscles stiffen up. And my dissiness gets worse >:( having a break at work really sucks.

And i do believe that almost every symptom experienced in withdrawal is muscle related.