Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

will I get better

[Tr...]

For the last few weeks, I have heart pressure, heart pain....and feelings of little bit hard to breath...just a feeling...but the heart part is theat I feel a little pain in my...sometimes it better sometimes its not....When I have this symptom, My hands and feet sweat and cold too....On top of this the anxiety and sometimes feelings of panics, and scary thoughts creep in too....and also a feeling of out of the body and everything is not real...sometimes it gets better but most of the time it is constant....it has been for a few days now....

I really need reassurance and hope. I think these are normal but we I have them  I feel VERY scared. I think it is more intense now that I keep thinking about these symptoms.  I want to know that these are just symptoms of withdrawal and I am safe and I will be healed. I Went to the doctor last week, she said she did everything for me, EKG, CT for brain, BW, BP...all normal...all she said was that that i have anxiety...I feel happy that tests came normal but I still feel scared when these symptoms creep in, are my feelings normal?  I am staying at home for a few days , I think it is better to go to work, school, like the past few months...I think staying at home on bed really bad ...its good to rest for a day or two but more its bad...

Tracy

Although I personally did not experience any kind of heart issues,  I have seen many here that have. I can only imaging how scary these types of symptoms can be. Since it sounds like your doctor has run the whole gambit of tests that you can contribute it to withdrawal.  They is nothing wrong with hanging around your house for a few days. :smitten:

I did have all the symptoms you describe...all the symptoms of an impending heart attack in women actually.  I had a full heart health evaluation and came up perfectly healthy, which was a huge relief.  I would do this if I were you, simply to let go of this worry.

:smitten:

I did have all the symptoms you describe...all the symptoms of an impending heart attack in women actually.  I had a full heart health evaluation and came up perfectly healthy, which was a huge relief.  I would do this if I were you, simply to let go of this worry.

:smitten:

I will go to ER and have the docs check out.