Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

10 days out - 'windows' and waves - is this normal

[lo...]

jumped over a week on tuesday. right now i'm in this weird pattern - every other day. since I feel what was peak of w/d symptoms sunday night, I had a good monday, horrible tuesday, great wednesday and today is shit again. tense, anxious, panic, pain

the good days - I tell myself - you made it, the bad days I feel like 'you are fucked'

and it seems that on the bad days my hope is pretty low, I tell myself, now this wave is going to stay with you for longer....

anybody here experienced a good day followed by a bad day....

Funny ...... I recognize the same pattern and also wondered if this was "normal". Yesterday I had an appointment with my doctor and asked him the same thing. Guess what the answer was? "Certainly not a withdrawal, the benzos are already three months out of your body"!!!!  :idiot: I am now 3 1/2 months off and have from the beginning one good day and always followed by one bad day. And I mean really bad! Like I have a huge flu with dizziness, sore ears, eyes and mouth and the familiar anxiety on top. I have the idea that is also sleep related. My sleep is rather poor with 4 to 5 hours at a good night! After such a night I have a good day. Unfortunately, this is always followed by a poor night of 2 hours when I wake up because of a burning skin. Yes, and this will be a bad day. This week I had the first two good days in a row, hurray !!! It get's better!!!!