Important Survey - Please Participate ×

10 days out - 'windows' and waves - is this normal

[lo...]

jumped over a week on tuesday. right now i'm in this weird pattern - every other day. since I feel what was peak of w/d symptoms sunday night, I had a good monday, horrible tuesday, great wednesday and today is shit again. tense, anxious, panic, pain

the good days - I tell myself - you made it, the bad days I feel like 'you are fucked'

and it seems that on the bad days my hope is pretty low, I tell myself, now this wave is going to stay with you for longer....

anybody here experienced a good day followed by a bad day....

Funny ...... I recognize the same pattern and also wondered if this was "normal". Yesterday I had an appointment with my doctor and asked him the same thing. Guess what the answer was? "Certainly not a withdrawal, the benzos are already three months out of your body"!!!!  :idiot: I am now 3 1/2 months off and have from the beginning one good day and always followed by one bad day. And I mean really bad! Like I have a huge flu with dizziness, sore ears, eyes and mouth and the familiar anxiety on top. I have the idea that is also sleep related. My sleep is rather poor with 4 to 5 hours at a good night! After such a night I have a good day. Unfortunately, this is always followed by a poor night of 2 hours when I wake up because of a burning skin. Yes, and this will be a bad day. This week I had the first two good days in a row, hurray !!! It get's better!!!!