Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Please help me cope.... i have bad neck stiffness and head pressure from wd....

[Ma...]

Hello.... if you have neck pain and head pressure 0r had it.. please help me to know it will subside someday.. it is torture every morning getting up and realizing it is still there.......... I had minor neck issues before. and some head tension headaches.. but nothing that was this extremely awful.. thank Annette

[44...]

It will get better, but may take awhile.  The neck stuff is mostly due to tight muscles, and you may be able to help relax them with gentle motion and some relaxation meditation.  A heating pad may help.  The head-in-a-vise feeling is just something that I had to put up with until it subsided. 

Try to stay busy.  It will keep your mind occupied and it makes the days pass more quickly.  Each day brings you closer to your goal.