Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Hard to use arms/ severe tremors/shaking?

[Pl...]

Has anyone ever had this? My arms rapidly tremor/shake and pulsate and makes it difficult to use them.... Along with inner vibrating....

I have had this since my ativan withdrawal and know my reinstatement on Kpin.....

I hear of people talking about hand tremors but not their whole arms.... Gosh I'm such a mess!!!

I mostly get tremors in my hands. Sometimes I'll have an arm or leg that won't work..or I'll get spasms in the arm to the point of being unable to use it for a bit. You're still in my thoughts and prayers.

I mostly get tremors in my hands. Sometimes I'll have an arm or leg that won't work..or I'll get spasms in the arm to the point of being unable to use it for a bit. You're still in my thoughts and prayers.

Thank you so much left for answering...really....the sxs are really just too much ....

I get tremors, twitches, jerks, pops, skakes. So

Scary.  I've read a lot of posts where people have these sxs,

And say it's withdrawal.

It comes and goes. Try to distract yourself.  If I focus on it it gets worse.

I get tremors, twitches, jerks, pops, skakes. So

Scary.  I've read a lot of posts where people have these sxs,

And say it's withdrawal.

It comes and goes. Try to distract yourself.  If I focus on it it gets worse.

Thank you Mena and Lefty again....(((.    ))))