Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Not coping!!!!!!

[Pi...]

Will an Updose work??thinking of going back up to 6 mg...constant terror 24/7 feels like acute but am at 5mg wtf is going on???cant switch off an I keep thinking am going to lose it...cannot do this another day!!the mental torment is sending me off my rocker

Updose. There is no point in enduring this. Updose, hold until you feel ok then taper very, very slowly.

When people are like this i honestly think it's a no brainer.

This is traumatising I have a young son to look after these f@@@ pills have destroyed my life.this time last year I was on my way too York....soul destroyed

I went cold turkey for 3 weeks couldn't handle it. Back on 30 mg valium just now starting to stabilise and function. Sometimes you have to do what it takes to get through the day!

Least your stable ❤️️!!!i CT in July for 3 weeks never again!!the head pressure is inhuman!!if I could sleep I could handle half of this...I pray for us all on these boards!!its horrific the mental anguish...I just can't get stable.

Pinkfairy, you have been holding at 5mg since last May and you feel this awful? I'm so sorry, that is just brutal.

I think you need to change something. If you updose, I sincerely hope it works for you. Best of luck.

No I did a cut 0.5 nearly 4 weeks ago...I started at 8mg July started tapering August am now at 5 mg am wondering if it's all other with drawals also.sorry you thought it was last May

My last cut "only" .2mg, and it knocked me on my ass. I'm still trying to stabilize 6 weeks later. Feel like shit today. Going for a long hold to see if it helps.

Sorry it knocked you on your ass :/...I cut .5 held for 3 weeks then cut .5 nearly for four weeks.think it's knocked me off my feet completely!!its like I don't know who I am any more,it's like different personalitys all the time do you get that?

My last cut "only" .2mg, and it knocked me on my ass. I'm still trying to stabilize 6 weeks later. Feel like shit today. Going for a long hold to see if it helps.

Im in the same boat....cut .25 8 days ago and getting hit hard now....feels terrible. Hang in there, it will pass