Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

More Weird Stuff Happening

[Ma...]

Well First My BP this morning was low, 126/86, tonight it was back up 144/102, Also if you didnt know for like a week now I started having a very bad sore throat, it was red and swollen, so I went to the Dr and Got on a Med called Augmentin, an Antibiotic, I took it and after a few days My throat got better, but now half of my tounge is kinda red from the middle to the back and near the back there are some white bumps now....also the oddest thing now is that most food I eat takes shitty, sometimes hotter food is more irritating and even some cold pop makes my mouth for a few seconds anyways feels hot......I don't know if it has anything to do with the med I am on or just whatever is going on with my tounge or throat...I really don't think this is all withdrawl still

Well First My BP this morning was low, 126/86, tonight it was back up 144/102, Also if you didnt know for like a week now I started having a very bad sore throat, it was red and swollen, so I went to the Dr and Got on a Med called Augmentin, an Antibiotic, I took it and after a few days My throat got better, but now half of my tounge is kinda red from the middle to the back and near the back there are some white bumps now....also the oddest thing now is that most food I eat takes shitty, sometimes hotter food is more irritating and even some cold pop makes my mouth for a few seconds anyways feels hot......I don't know if it has anything to do with the med I am on or just whatever is going on with my tounge or throat...I really don't think this is all withdrawl still

This sounds like a fungal yeast infection to me, and yeast LOVES antibiotics. I'd go back to the doctor and tell them exactly what you've said here. If it is this, it's pretty easy to treat. I've had several antibiotic induced yeast infections, and this is exactly what they were like. I lost all sense of taste and eating/drinking anything hot felt like trying to swallow all seven levels of hell.