Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Having a Really bad day. Need some encouraging words.

[li...]

I am a full time internet retailer and the period between black Friday and Christmas accounts for 60-70 percent of my sales. I woke up on the morning of Black Friday to find that someone hacked and closed my site. This is my full time income by the way. I'm working on getting things back up and running.

I made a cut last week of about 10%, I'm down to .45 mg xanax. The cut affected me. I have been having Cog Fog and fatigue and depression , and then the business stuff.  Everything feels like a monumental task. My S.O. is getting frustrated . I try to do as much as I can, and really I do a lot for how bad I feel.

On top of other life stress. I'm sorry I'm venting here.

I'm having trouble keeping my emotions in check. I had an emotional break-down earlier today. Crying and anger.  I feel really down and fearful that now that I'm at lower doses that my taper is going to be really difficult ( I know that's not necessarily true)

so after a few months of smooth sailing with my taper I'm just having a really bad day. Thanks for listening :)

Sorry you're having such a rough time right now. Those problems with the hacked website would be very upsetting for anybody, let alone someone going through withdrawal. Maybe it would be a good idea to make smaller cuts? 10% can hit hard.