Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Eye muscles at 6 months

[Ke...]

I've noticed that my right eye twitches,I don't think it seems obvious for someone to see whilst it's happening but it's the feeling that is a bit uncomfortable,it's really noticeable to myself,I've thought it may be due to pre diabetes but I think it's more likely to be benzo related due to such a long exposure to high doses of diazepam? Anyone had similar eye problems ❤️

I've noticed that my right eye twitches,I don't think it seems obvious for someone to see whilst it's happening but it's the feeling that is a bit uncomfortable,it's really noticeable to myself,I've thought it may be due to pre diabetes but I think it's more likely to be benzo related due to such a long exposure to high doses of diazepam? Anyone had similar eye problems ❤️

Yeh I get that 😡😜😵🔫

I also have this. My right eye is so bad now I cannot keep it open. I haven't found a way to improve this either. I was using VERY high doses of the RC Benzo Diclazepam, which add up to about 700mg of Diazepam a day, and was forced to taper way too fast . I am really worried I have done myself some serious damage and nuked my GABA system. I know sxs improve with time but when you are in absolute hell like I am, even an hour feels like a hundred years.