Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

ssymptoms much worse second time around anyone else having the same experience ?

[jo...]

It aint easy going through this at any age but having to go through it twice after 60 is a real challenge. My symptoms from the K side effects etc seem to be much worse and the lower dose from 2 years ago no longer works for sleep.

anyone wake up feeling disoriented and half asleep with head pressure etc. Dont know if its the effects of the sleep loss or My age or both. Symptoms from A to Z are back to visit. Yes I want off NOW but like I said in other post at present its the only drug that is providing Me with some drugged up sleep if You will. Have NO idea what Im going to wean off onto. 

Tried melatonin again and it made Me worse head symptom wise adding to the cog fog.

i mentioned it somewhere, there are a bunch of non benzo sleep meds that work and don't interfere with taper. I used them all

remeron 7.5mg

doxepin 10mg

seroquel 25mg (last resort)

gabapentin

It aint easy going through this at any age but having to go through it twice after 60 is a real challenge. My symptoms from the K side effects etc seem to be much worse and the lower dose from 2 years ago no longer works for sleep.

anyone wake up feeling disoriented and half asleep with head pressure etc. Dont know if its the effects of the sleep loss or My age or both. Symptoms from A to Z are back to visit. Yes I want off NOW but like I said in other post at present its the only drug that is providing Me with some drugged up sleep if You will. Have NO idea what Im going to wean off onto. 

Tried melatonin again and it made Me worse head symptom wise adding to the cog fog.