Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Improvements almost 31 months off

[of...]

1) Sleep -- I'm falling asleep at 9 now and if my alarm clock isn't set I'll sleep till 11 or 12

2) Calmness --  I feel like I just took a Xanax right now. But I feel almost too relaxed like I could go back to sleep

3) Sense of smell is coming back in waves

4) Tinnitus and visual snow is gone except when I'm stressed out

:)

I'm better off in some ways. I'm not 100% yet but when I am I will for sure come here to talk about it

Thanks dappleapple, thanks weishaupt  :)

You are getting 14+ hours sleep now?!  Wow.  Can I take a few of your hours?  I've had 8 hours sleep in 4 days... I'm feeling like one of the worst cases ever with these damn shocks happening every 30 seconds again!

offeverything, This is great news. I am very happy that you have come through this and feel so much better. I think you are helping everyone see that there is a good outcome to this long road if you just give it time.

Keep posting, Thank you.

Thanks silver, hope you guys feel better soon

Ive been also noticing that my body is getting waves of warmth on and off every day now. I really notice it in my limbs. Especially my feet.. My legs and feet have felt disconnected from my body for the longest time. All of a sudden I can drive my mercedes 5speed again no problem. Its difficult to explain. It feels like my legs are feeling alive again (only 28). My car has been in the backyard for like three years now.. Its Amazing to be able to take it out on the road and speed down the thruway again  :)