Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

when did this stop

[nh...]

It goes away very slowly. One day you'll notice its gone. For me it took a couple of years

I'm glad it is gone for you.  It is one of the most annoying symptom. Do you think it has to do with how long we took the medication and how much of it? I took Xanax 0.5mg for 10 years.

Did you use to have adrenaline surges/spams and when did that leave you?

I am five months out now are my current symptoms are : dp/dr,  AM adrenaline surges, light headaches, brain fog (feel like my mind is slow, confused, hard to concentrate at work, school, or even conversations, feeling not clear), memory issues, intrusive/ racing thoughts, feelings of intense fears, feelings of going mad and crazy

im so dizzy i cant even walk across the walmart parking lot and the agorophobia, this is bullshit wish i had the option to go back on these better then this shit

im so dizzy i cant even walk across the walmart parking lot and the agorophobia, this is bullshit wish i had the option to go back on these better then this shit

I am sorry, I know how you feel. This is very discouraging. I was hoping for month 6, but i heard 2 yrs is quite a long time...i dunno...

Focusing on the symptoms exacerbates the symptoms. Focus on touch and smell and taste. The brain wasnt meant to be so overwhelmed with thought and worry.

Focusing on the symptoms exacerbates the symptoms. Focus on touch and smell and taste. The brain wasnt meant to be so overwhelmed with thought and worry.

I agree. It's not easy not to focus or ignore when you are having intense symptoms. But I will try to leave with these symptoms for now and let  my brain heal, with time it will go away.