Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Pee really yellow

[Ia...]

Ive had extremely yellow pee and I went to the doc just the other day for my lower left side and back hurting thinking it could be my kidneys.  I drink alot of water.  The pee test came back normal, kidneys are good and some liver tests as well and they came back fine.  It did not say I was dehydrated but he told me to drink more water.... seems weord as my pee smells strong and dark...not all day but for sure in the mornign and later in the evening.  The only thing I eat that is odd are tera chips.  Other than that I eat really healthy.

Did you recently begin to take B vitamins? That can change the color of urine.

No, no vitamins or supplements.  I do take prilosec but don't think that would do it... not sue

i have noticed my pee is more yellow as well and have had the same tests run. I remember reading about people posting similar things when i was earlier off. Guess the smelly pee and discoloration is normal for withdrawal. Well its not normal but normal under these circumstances. My pee stopped being smelly though i dont remember when but it used to smell really pungent . Maybe it still smells and i have just gotten used to it over time.

[glow=red,2,300]Remy[/glow]

i have noticed my pee is more yellow as well and have had the same tests run. I remember reading about people posting similar things when i was earlier off. Guess the smelly pee and discoloration is normal for withdrawal. Well its not normal but normal under these circumstances. My pee stopped being smelly though i dont remember when but it used to smell really pungent . Maybe it still smells and i have just gotten used to it over time.

[glow=red,2,300]Remy[/glow]

YEah thats what I am hoping... We will see how it goes I guess.

I don't think there is a single system in our bodies that these wretched  benzos don't touch. If your labs are good, try not to worry. Stay well hydrated and boogie on.