Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Jail and weed blew my whole taper. 600 mgs down to 1mg SHOT!

[Tr...]

I know a lot of you feed off other people's misery so, pull up a chair. Dinner is served.

Been at the taper thing for a few years and really thought I had it this time and did! Got cocky at 1 mg and after a week in jail, pulled out the bag of medical MMJ (WEED). Bad fking move. Stayed high for 2 weeks 24/7 but when the party was over had a fk of a time getting off the weed and staying at 1 mg. Been upping my dose a mg every few hours just to alleviate some of the wd symptoms. The tinittus went away for the most part as well as a slew of other 'sides' but the heart beat was not letting up. 100+ BPM 24/7 I feared a heart attack and today went all the way back to 30mgs which should do the trick.

Going to enjoy the fk out of the holidays, let the CNS have a break and be happy for a change.

I will still wander around this place as I've gained much insight into what works and what doesn't.

Let this be a warning...don't mess with weeds and steer clear of the booze. (it got me and made me hold for 2 months back in June) Ya, 6 fkn beers did it!.

Good luck, kids!

Message if you want to and my advice would be to hold for the holidays. There's no rush!!!

I dont think your whole taper is blown. Its just a day. The holidays, too are just days. I honestly cant think of a month where we dont celebrate something if you throw in birthdays too. As long as tapers take its impossible to do without having some bad holidays.

You CAN do this, just pick yourself up where you left off or a little higher if you want, hold, continue

I don't feed off misery either. I live it every day anyway.

I hate to read about misery I'm glad you chose to vent so people like me can learn from others.

That's really a bummer for you.😂 I do want to ask how did you get your hands on Valium when you were in prison ? I've been having a terrible time moving now but since my life is full of misery I figured why not keep tapering at this point? But I think since you had the run around best to wait and stabilize like others have said. You might even have to hold for Xmas as that is right around the corner. I'll be thinking of you and once you are stable I bet you'll feel better . Hang tough and feel free to message me if you want to chat.

Betsy ❤️

That's really a bummer for you.😂 I do want to ask how did you get your hands on Valium when you were in prison ? I've been having a terrible time moving now but since my life is full of misery I figured why not keep tapering at this point? But I think since you had the run around best to wait and stabilize like others have said. You might even have to hold for Xmas as that is right around the corner. I'll be thinking of you and once you are stable I bet you'll feel better . Hang tough and feel free to message me if you want to chat.

Betsy ❤️

NO benzos in jail! Cold turkey for 7 days. It did me in. Thought I could just updose to 5 then 10 then 15 then fk it. 30mgs. Bunch of new sides are jumping in. WTF? Oh well, stabilization will take place because I'd rather die than go up past 30mgs.

Nothing personal to anyone but for some reason  the posts that seem to be somewhat 'devastating' or when a person is in deep shit from a doctor to running out of dope are the posts that get the most views. Perhaps I read into the view count wrong. My bad if I did.

Yes, will hold until Jan and go back in for round 3

Thanks to all for sharing!

Wait. How long were you taking the extra? Ngl I got high as fuck off of Klono for almost a week and I didn't blow my taper. I'm just holding because I don't feel like going down and getting hit with the 2 weeks of shit yet. And I mean like massive, massive amounts of Klonopin. Way more than my starting dose.

I also smoked weed for 15 years and it sucks a little bit, but getting "off" of it is purely psychological. Literally nothing happens when you stop smoking weed except for some moodiness/anxiety.

Betsy ❤️

[/quote

Not sure if I answered this one but no benzos in prison/jail. They LOVE to see you suffer. That's NO joke.]

I can't think of one member here that feeds off another members's misery.  :o We have a very supportive group here.

I don't think it's the members as I think back.

That's not that big of a deal. Why not continue the medical marijuana. I tried going back on after I fucked up and I ended up more fucked

I tried going back on after I fucked up and I ended up more fucked

There's your answer.

Wait. How long were you taking the extra? Ngl I got high as fuck off of Klono for almost a week and I didn't blow my taper. I'm just holding because I don't feel like going down and getting hit with the 2 weeks of shit yet. And I mean like massive, massive amounts of Klonopin. Way more than my starting dose.

I also smoked weed for 15 years and it sucks a little bit, but getting "off" of it is purely psychological. Literally nothing happens when you stop smoking weed except for some moodiness/anxiety.

Um, yes, shit does happen when coming off weed. Someone got a busted face and loose teeth. Depends who you are. Weed is psychological but when the temper out of control...

Ya, I did get real high when I went up to 15mgs. Great time but this next 15 is not so fun. Full blast tinnitus! Won't stop.

Will enjoy the holidays and resume in Jan. No other choice.

Thnaks

I wonder too why some questions or even celebrations of milestones go unanswered.

Myself, I usually only answer what I have experience with or if I have a lot of time on my hands.

Im glad you decided to restart your taper

Betsy ❤️

NO benzos in jail! Cold turkey for 7 days. It did me in. Thought I could just updose to 5 then 10 then 15 then fk it. 30mgs. Bunch of new sides are jumping in. WTF? Oh well, stabilization will take place because I'd rather die than go up past 30mgs.

Nothing personal to anyone but for some reason  the posts that seem to be somewhat 'devastating' or when a person is in deep shit from a doctor to running out of dope are the posts that get the most views. Perhaps I read into the view count wrong. My bad if I did.

Yes, will hold until Jan and go back in for round 3

Thanks to all for sharing

Hey that's what I expected from those lousy prisons. :( but so glad you survived that nightmare and are ready for round 3. Me I could not handle being benzo less for that long. This proves to me that you are tough as nails and once you stabilize I'm sure you'll be fine. Up and on you go!! :smitten:

Betsy ❤️👍🏿