Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Major constipation- 9 days since last bm

[ca...]

And before that I went 10 days. So basically this month I have had like maybe 2-3 bowel movements.

I'm freaking out. I took laxatives the other day and they didn't work.

Please tell me I'm going to be fine.

Is anyone else experiencing this? What helps?

You are going to be fine.  You can try Natural Calm brand magnesium https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Vitality-Supplement-Raspberry-Lemon/dp/B000OQ2DJQ/ref=pd_lpo_121_lp_img_4?_encoding=UTF8&refRID=XHZAWPTFRNZHRT28AVAP&th=1

I gave some to a friend while travelling and she said it worked better than anything she's tried, and constipation is something that she has all the time.  At the risk of getting too personal, you could try a soapy finger inserted into the rectum.  It is much less intrusive than an enema and may stimulate a BM.

prunes milk of mag and stool softtner. avoid white flour products and dont eat too much meat. eat a high figer diet. I have IBS and know what Your going through .