Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Eye and forehead spasms and neck pain

[He...]

Hello buddies! Has anyone experienced back of neck pain and eye spasms daily! I'm getting nervous! This has been going on for about 2 months now. Thanks

Yes. I have eye and forehead spasms all day everday too. I also have neck pain. Nothing really helps the facial stuff, but i changed my pillow to help with neck pain. Also, occasionally neck stretches help.

Hello buddies! Has anyone experienced back of neck pain and eye spasms daily! I'm getting nervous! This has been going on for about 2 months now. Thanks

Oh yes. My right eye is messed up because I have this pulling thing in my eyelids and can't keep my right eye open properly anymore. My entire right side is affected by this. The buzzing/vibrating is all through my body. If my other issues are playing up and I am in any degree of pain, it'll shift and concentrate exactly where it hurts, this is totally agonizing. I've just described it on another thread as feeling like 'someone  has shot me up with poison and plugged me into the power grid'. It's so draining too, physically and mentally. It feels like I am running huge distances every second of every day, it's indescribable.  :sick:

Bookmarking..... I have this SEVERELY.... I have to put cosmetic tape under my eye and on my forehead from the constant spasms.... It goes deep into my bone.... Its so painful and hard to endure as my eyes continuously shut and lock on me... Of course I get extreme anxiety terror fro m this..

Bless you all....

Bookmarking..... I have this SEVERELY.... I have to put cosmetic tape under my eye and on my forehead from the constant spasms.... It goes deep into my bone.... Its so painful and hard to endure as my eyes continuously shut and lock on me... Of course I get extreme anxiety terror fro m this..

Bless you all....

I might try that  :P

I look totally lopsided, I 'flop' over to my right side too if I am sitting or standing still. If I am walking I stagger all over and limp on my right side.

Hello Go Spurs! What do you do for relief?

Not to be a downer but I haven't been able to find relief  :sick: I use a foam roller on my neck and that feels fantastic but the second I stop it just hurts again. Benzos act as like a muscle relaxer for some and now all of my muscles above my shoulders are in constant flex. They're just doing the opposite of relaxing at all times.

Hello Go Spurs! What do you do for relief?

Not to be a downer but I haven't been able to find relief  :sick: I use a foam roller on my neck and that feels fantastic but the second I stop it just hurts again. Benzos act as like a muscle relaxer for some and now all of my muscles above my shoulders are in constant flex. They're just doing the opposite of relaxing at all times.

Me neither. I'm being well and truly tormented by it tonight.