Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Waves of calmness

[Kl...]

Have anyone of you had moments like these? I've been getting them more and more these past couple of weeks. I'll be out and have some slight anxiety / edginess and suddenly a wave of calm passes over me and I feel so good, and my eyes improve as well. It almost feels like taking a xanax.

I am hoping it means that a period of healing just took place and something improved  :)

This happened to me this morning. I get them on a regular basis. They don't necessarily last long.  Maybe 15-30 minutes. How long do yours last?

For me the feeling doesn't last too long either, but once it's over I feel like I'm overall better and I continue to feel that way. After the one this morning, my sound sensitivity improved and I'm less jumpy, and I've felt calmer the rest of the day.

Perhaps it's some receptors being upregulated and responding?