Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

the best prancks your pet has played on you

[Ma...]

Hello!

I need a new topic to make me lough.

I know there are many pets out there living with a benzo buddy and having a lot of tricks in mind...

Tell me, what was one of the best?

I start:

Whenever I tried to use a brush to make her look nice - the brush was gone. I couldn't  find it anywhere.

And the dog of course did not leave its dog pillow. After years I found out why. She must have the sixth sense.. the brush was under the pillow! I don't know how she got the brush there..  Once, one part of the brush looked out of the pillow and I wanted to grab it. . - > my dog put a paw (she has big paws) on it like "no, no.... you have not seen this. this has never happened" and closed her eyes and PRETENDED TO SLEEP AND EVEN DID A SNORING NOISE.  :idiot:

:laugh:

Ha - my Westie is a sneak, too.  I was about to eat a ham sandwich and foolishly left it on the table to answer the phone -- not 10 seconds later I return to a plate with two pieces of bread side by side neatly placed on it.  There is no dog anywhere nor ham. I guess she doesn't like rye and mustard.

Ha - my Westie is a sneak, too.  I was about to eat a ham sandwich and foolishly left it on the table to answer the phone -- not 10 seconds later I return to a plate with two pieces of bread side by side neatly placed on it.  There is no dog anywhere nor ham. I guess she doesn't like rye and mustard.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thats not the truth for sure. Your dog would never take your ham. There must have been an eagle or an ice bear coming around and grabbing your ham. Thats the truth. Must be... ::)

I wanted to clean the pillow for my dog yesterday. As soon as I touched it, the dog was on it. Okey, I thought, give it some minutes, then try again. No chance. Anytime I turned towards the pillow the dog ran into it, the last time so fast that the pillow moved like a snowboard over the ground and the dog on it bounced against the wall.

:idiot: