Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Vodka Titration?

[ma...]

Bit confused about this, as I thought the smallest amount of alcohol was very bad during tapering and during recovery.

Why is this considered a good idea?

We're talking about a teaspoon, tops, per day, just to dissolve the pills then add to water. That much will not affect you cumulatively. A beer or a drink will have adverse affects, though. For most, anyway.

Wrecked my taper because of a 1 night bender on beer.

Bit confused about this, as I thought the smallest amount of alcohol was very bad during tapering and during recovery.

It's a good idea because alcohol is a very effective solvent for most benzo, can be extensively diluted with water, and provides a very simple, reliable way to liquify your benzo. 

Generally, 2ml 80 proof vodka is more than enough to liquify 1 mg V.  (2ml vodka is .8ml alcohol, a really tiny amount).  You get more alcohol in a glass of fruit juice, or ingest more every time you use a mouthwash.

Your not going to drinking the alcohol, you're just using to create a uniform solution.  Alcohol is probably the most commonly used pharma solvent there is.  It's used as a basis for several Rx grade liquid benzos.

If you really have a hangup about alcohol, you can use propylene glycol.

because it is a minescule amount.

• 2 years later...
Would two millilters of vodka be what I would use for 0.25mg's of Kloninpin as well? I get fifteen 0.5mg tablets of Kloninpin every 30 days. I split that in half and take one every night. When I start my titration I'm not going to split the pill in half. Instead I'm going to use the whole 0.5 and make it into two doses, meaning I going to make a 50ml solution and split it up into 25ml doses. I'm working hard on putting this all together and getting started on getting the rest of way off of these demons!! I have been stuck on this 0.25mg hell since 2013. I did so well at getting of off the higher doses, as hellish as it was, but I just didn't know how to get off of the rest!