Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Can I just stop???

[Pi...]

Ok thank you....am going to have to try an add my AD what I CT of in Jan,have got protracted with drwals from that....going to start 1mg of Paxil an see how I react to it!!cant get stable...my last cut was .5 held for 3 weeks then cut .5 now 10 days into that cut!!constant terror every day I feel like I did when I cT diazepam in July!any idea what's going on??

IMO, its best to always gradually come off of any med, even those that really don't cause "dependence".

Most folks find mirtazipine very easy to discontinue.  I took 30mgs/day for 3 years, and just did  a2 week taper (15mg for a week, 7.5mg for a week) and had absolutely no difficulties.  I probably could have just CT'd it, but but a fast taper just seemed like a betterr idea.

Thanks builder will try cutting it down!!am really struggling now.i cut .5 held for 3 weeks,thought it was four but it wasn't...that took me down to 5.5 then after 3 weeks cut another 0.5 that took me to 5mg now am getting slammed what would you advice?hold?up dose?thank you

I tried cutting 1/4 of 15 mg of Remeron but found that my anxiety escalated in the day to the point I was miserable but I'm still tapering 9 mg Valium so probably will wait until I'm finished with that. I was still sleeping but my anxiety spiked and for some reason had bad headaches too. If your switching to Paxil though I imagine just cutting the 7.5 in half and maybe just then quit. It wasn't a nightmare with the Remeron just very noticeable so I thought I may as well just leave it alone for now. Don't need any more problems right now. B

Have done 1mg in 5 weeks am getting slammed really bad!!mega mental torment b an very dark thoughts 😥!!i don't know weather to up dose or wait to stabalize??we don't need any more do we...am in paws from Paxil so am going to introduce 1mg of Paxil!!i need out of this hole!am not sleeping an am so scared am going to lose the plot 😥