Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Autoimmune Video

[Bu...]

Thank you very much.  Episode 1 was excellent and I look forward to watching all of the follow on episodes if I can find them on YouTube.  This is right up my alley because I suffer from a serious autoimmune disease called Myasthenia Gravis.

I'm sorry you are dealing with the Myasthenia Gravis PhotoBugSF.  I hope the rest of the episodes are just as fantastic as the first one and hope to learn a lot from them.  I am dealing with thyroiditis, gluten sensitivity and interstitial cystits.  Went gluten free and am learning as much as I can about all this.  So glad to see a video about all the folks out there who are offering real alternatives to help heal autoimmune conditions  :)

I seemed to have missed episodes 2 and 3 but was able to watch a bit of episodes 4 and 5-both look just as promising as episode 1:

Episode 4:  Digestive Diseases, Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Gluten Sensitivity and Celiac Disease

https://betrayalseries.com/episode-4-q4rj20se

Episode 5:  Environmental Toxin Triggers, How To Protect Yourself and Your Family and Success Stories

https://betrayalseries.com/episode-5-2g3msezd

The episodes seem to be free only for a limited time unfortunately

Thank you, Burnedout.  Now discovering what post-jump feels like...oh what fun!  And thanks again for the links to these autoimmune vids.  Very nice.

Thank you, Burnedout.  Now discovering what post-jump feels like...oh what fun!  And thanks again for the links to these autoimmune vids.  Very nice.

What's going on, Photo -- I think we jumped around the same time.  I have a lovely migraine today. WBB

What's going on, Photo -- I think we jumped around the same time.  I have a lovely migraine today. WBB

Hi WBB.  Well, I'm finding out what post-withdrawal is all about.  Only 13 days out.  Electrified low-level anxiety running through my bones, hard-core insomnia, that hit-by-a-bus morning feeling.  I knew I wouldn't get a free pass after 20 years.  Surprised my fried, shrunken brain even works at all.  But hey, it's nice going out during the day with no pills whatsoever!  Now turning my attention to getting a remission of MG.  Please update me on where you're at and what's going on with you.  - PB

Looks like there's an episode 9 available to view for free right now.  It's about how the medical practitioners they interviewed went into functional and/or use a more holistic approach to autoimmune problems.

Looks like they are done showing the videos for free at this point.  Maybe they will open them back up at some point-it's been a good series.

• 2 weeks later...

Wen121-it really is a good series.  I'm hoping to buy it someday, too.

who-am-I:  I think they are saying that there are options out there to conventional medications/therapies because, conventional meds don't always help people with autoimmune issues.  Seems like a lot of conventional therapies don't get to the root cause and are really used for managing autoimmune symptoms.  The experts on these videos are trying to get the word out that options like diet, lifestyle changes, functional medicine, etc can offer real solutions to these autoimmune problems and that many people have recovered using these  alternative protocols.  It is very hopeful.