Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

2.5 Klonopin and 11.25 Zoplicone Long time- FINALLY benzo free

[ca...]

Yes!!! The day has come - after such a  long tapper off 2.5 K and 11.25 Zop- totally benzo free!!!!Its been a very long and difficult road. I will write a longer post soon sharing my experiences so far. I have a long way to go  till I fully heal but I am feeling so much better!!

Getting off the z drug seemed to have been the key. I still have sleep problems but many of my sx are much better- brain pressure is gone which is a miracle for me and brain fog much much better. I still have some cognitive problems but they are getting better. Getting my sleep back is going to be a big challenge but I am so much better off these drugs already.

I cannot even imagine what this journey would have been like without this amazing forum.

Many many thanks and lots of love

:smitten:

Carem