Important Survey - Please Participate ×

PLEASE NEED HELP SOMEONE ANSWER. CONSIDERING CROSSOVER FROM HIGH DOSE KLONAPIN

[ho...]

as you can see from my signature i have gone down from 6-7 klonapin to now stuck on 2.5 mgs klonapin and 20 mgs valium. was considering crossover when first figured out i was in withdrawal thats how i got stuck on the 20 mgs valium. i have been on this dose for 32 days now and very symptomatic. i take my valium at night and it is the only thing that gives me any kind of relief. i dont know if im in tolerance withdrawal from klonapin at this point? i was considering titrating the klonapin but dont know if crossing over would be best for me right now. 32 days ago i went from 3-4 klonapin to 2.5 klonapin and 20 mgs valium and it seems like im getting worse. im dosing my klonapin three times a day 8 hours apart and again cant wait for the night time to take my valium for a tiny bit of relief. also my heart rate which has been through the roof all year since dropping from 6-7 klonapin to 3-4 is lower now than it has been all year when i take the valium. would this be indicative of tolerance to the klonapin? i really dont want to end up being on 70 mgs a day of valium but need to stablilize. i feel like ive gone too fast through this process and stuck at this point. was going to start milk titration of the klonapin but i dont know if i can get this klonapin any lower without going totally insane. also is there anyway to slow down the crossover process as i only have 1 mg klonapin pills and .5 mgs would be 10% of my total dose right now and dont know if i can take another big drop like that. any and ALL suggestions or advice would be helpful. if i am in tolerance withdrawal would it be better to titrate the k? any help appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

I answered in another thread to stay on V and micro taper the K. But there may be other answers. how are you dosing and what times?

I've decided to milk titrate the k and stay on v then taper that. I was in a panic when I wrote this, but thank you for writing.

I answered in another thread to stay on V and micro taper the K. But there may be other answers. how are you dosing and what times?

I've decided to milk titrate the k and stay on v then taper that. I was in a panic when I wrote this, but thank you for writing.

Sounds like a plan  :thumbsup::smitten:

hey have you heard of a lot of success with milk with k? i do not want to use alcohol and allergic to pg. im holding due a severe tragedy in my family and im getting ready to start with a milk titration for the k. but scared to death. thank you nicole