Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

PLEASE NEED HELP SOMEONE ANSWER. CONSIDERING CROSSOVER FROM HIGH DOSE KLONAPIN

[ho...]

as you can see from my signature i have gone down from 6-7 klonapin to now stuck on 2.5 mgs klonapin and 20 mgs valium. was considering crossover when first figured out i was in withdrawal thats how i got stuck on the 20 mgs valium. i have been on this dose for 32 days now and very symptomatic. i take my valium at night and it is the only thing that gives me any kind of relief. i dont know if im in tolerance withdrawal from klonapin at this point? i was considering titrating the klonapin but dont know if crossing over would be best for me right now. 32 days ago i went from 3-4 klonapin to 2.5 klonapin and 20 mgs valium and it seems like im getting worse. im dosing my klonapin three times a day 8 hours apart and again cant wait for the night time to take my valium for a tiny bit of relief. also my heart rate which has been through the roof all year since dropping from 6-7 klonapin to 3-4 is lower now than it has been all year when i take the valium. would this be indicative of tolerance to the klonapin? i really dont want to end up being on 70 mgs a day of valium but need to stablilize. i feel like ive gone too fast through this process and stuck at this point. was going to start milk titration of the klonapin but i dont know if i can get this klonapin any lower without going totally insane. also is there anyway to slow down the crossover process as i only have 1 mg klonapin pills and .5 mgs would be 10% of my total dose right now and dont know if i can take another big drop like that. any and ALL suggestions or advice would be helpful. if i am in tolerance withdrawal would it be better to titrate the k? any help appreciated.

• 4 weeks later...

I answered in another thread to stay on V and micro taper the K. But there may be other answers. how are you dosing and what times?

I've decided to milk titrate the k and stay on v then taper that. I was in a panic when I wrote this, but thank you for writing.

I answered in another thread to stay on V and micro taper the K. But there may be other answers. how are you dosing and what times?

I've decided to milk titrate the k and stay on v then taper that. I was in a panic when I wrote this, but thank you for writing.

Sounds like a plan  :thumbsup::smitten:

hey have you heard of a lot of success with milk with k? i do not want to use alcohol and allergic to pg. im holding due a severe tragedy in my family and im getting ready to start with a milk titration for the k. but scared to death. thank you nicole