Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

CT off Ativan - itching & exhaustion

[fi...]

Hi all,

I've CT'd a few times (ill-advised and I tend to relapse) but something really clicked in me when I joined this forum yesterday... my life has been variants of benzo's & z-drugs & my next prescription for 8 years and I'm just too sick of it. I don't trust myself to taper as I've tried before and failed every time. Once I take one I just want to take them all & my reason goes.

I wanted to ask about a symptom I seem to get which is skin flare-ups of a kind of red rash that is really itchy. If this is a side effect, why?!

Got hit by a big wave of depression all last night & was very passive aggressive and cold to my partner... unable to get out of bed this morning for work, I slept on for another 4 hours cause I was so exhausted. Still feel so tired and non-functional. Tearing up writing this. Any support or advice welcome.

I feel guilty for complaining or even talking about this, but I can't seem to get off these drugs alone so I'm trying a new path.

edit: I also have eyelid-twitching?