Important Survey - Please Participate ×

Titration off Xanax .5

[...]

I have a scale but would like to also learn how to do a liquid Titration.  The scale has a variance of +/- 3 which might not work.

I already started to fast by dropping 1/4 of the .50 since November 8.

I would like to use water if possible. How do I calculate water to pill mg ratio?

[quothor=3003 link=topic=169428.msg2260035#msg2260035 date=1479435252]

I have a scale but would like to also learn how to do a liquid Titration.  The scale has a variance of +/- 3 which might not work.

I would like to use water if possible. How do I calculate water to pill mg ratio?

1)  The +/- 3 won't be a problem.  The med in your tablets laready probably vary more than that.  But,  liquid really is a lot less fussy and more reliable than dry cutting.

2)  K, like almost all benzo is NOT water soluble.  You need to start with a solvent, like alcohol (vodka) or propylene glycol, then dilute that with water.  Milk also works.

3)  Your liquid-to-pill ratio is whatever you make it.  If you mix 1mg of med with 10ml of liquid, your ratio is 1:10.  If you mix 1mg with 100ml, your ratio is 1:100. etc.  You can choose any ratio you want, but 1:10 or 1:100 makes calculations simple.

[quothor=3003 link=topic=169428.msg2260035#msg2260035 date=1479435252]

1)  The +/- 3 won't be a problem.  The med in your tablets laready probably vary more than that.  But,  liquid really is a lot less fussy and more reliable than dry cutting.

2)  K, like almost all benzo is NOT water soluble.  You need to start with a solvent, like alcohol (vodka) or propylene glycol, then dilute that with water.  Milk also works.

3)  Your liquid-to-pill ratio is whatever you make it.  If you mix 1mg of med with 10ml of liquid, your ratio is 1:10.  If you mix 1mg with 100ml, your ratio is 1:100. etc.  You can choose any ratio you want, but 1:10 or 1:100 makes calculations simple.

:thumbsup: