Please Check, and if Necessary, Update Your BB Account Email Address as a Matter of Urgency ×
A Request for Help from Members BIC (Benzodiazepine Information Coalition) ×
  • Please Donate

For nearly 20 years, BenzoBuddies has assisted thousands of people through benzodiazepine withdrawal. Help us reach and support more people in need. More about donations here.

Donate with PayPal button

Titration off Xanax .5

[...]

I have a scale but would like to also learn how to do a liquid Titration.  The scale has a variance of +/- 3 which might not work.

I already started to fast by dropping 1/4 of the .50 since November 8.

I would like to use water if possible. How do I calculate water to pill mg ratio?

[quothor=3003 link=topic=169428.msg2260035#msg2260035 date=1479435252]

I have a scale but would like to also learn how to do a liquid Titration.  The scale has a variance of +/- 3 which might not work.

I would like to use water if possible. How do I calculate water to pill mg ratio?

1)  The +/- 3 won't be a problem.  The med in your tablets laready probably vary more than that.  But,  liquid really is a lot less fussy and more reliable than dry cutting.

2)  K, like almost all benzo is NOT water soluble.  You need to start with a solvent, like alcohol (vodka) or propylene glycol, then dilute that with water.  Milk also works.

3)  Your liquid-to-pill ratio is whatever you make it.  If you mix 1mg of med with 10ml of liquid, your ratio is 1:10.  If you mix 1mg with 100ml, your ratio is 1:100. etc.  You can choose any ratio you want, but 1:10 or 1:100 makes calculations simple.

[quothor=3003 link=topic=169428.msg2260035#msg2260035 date=1479435252]

1)  The +/- 3 won't be a problem.  The med in your tablets laready probably vary more than that.  But,  liquid really is a lot less fussy and more reliable than dry cutting.

2)  K, like almost all benzo is NOT water soluble.  You need to start with a solvent, like alcohol (vodka) or propylene glycol, then dilute that with water.  Milk also works.

3)  Your liquid-to-pill ratio is whatever you make it.  If you mix 1mg of med with 10ml of liquid, your ratio is 1:10.  If you mix 1mg with 100ml, your ratio is 1:100. etc.  You can choose any ratio you want, but 1:10 or 1:100 makes calculations simple.

:thumbsup: